“Great place on a long raod”

Days Inn Lost Hills
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lost Hills

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Polish first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel as on overnight stay on the way to Oregon. The hotel had a nice person at the front desk but the room was poor. The bathroom floor had some kind of slippery substance that grossed me out. The bed was uncomfortable. The place was dirty overall. Honestly, I would recommend continuing your drive to the next town.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Adelanto, California
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here because I didn't have the hours to make it to Lebec. Only saw a Motel 6 across the way,flipped a coin...... Lobby/office reeks of cat waste. Room made me feel like I was on the lam in a Raymond Chandler novel. Close to the truck stop and Denny's. Staff was very friendly and accomodating,including faxing me a copy of my lost room receipt. If ya need to get some sleep,It'll pass...barely. Good truck parking.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 23 June 2014

If your choice is staying here or sleeping in your car, choose your car! Besides being the smallest room I have ever seen, the room was dirty. The tub was black. We had to put a towel down just to shower because we didn't want to step on the black. Yuk! Plus my daughter forgot the digital camera in room and housekeeping stole it! I know she took it into the room and we didn't leave with it. Housekeeping claims they didn't find it but we know the truth. They broke a 7 year olds' heart! We made several calls. We still haven't heard back from the manager the last time we called. Keep driving. There are a few Best Westerns a few exits north of this one.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Tumbler Ridge, Canada
Reviewed 4 June 2014

motel very dated, bed was clean and comfortable but bathroom was disgusting too dirty to even use the shower, room needs a serious updating. exterior of building was dirty with litter all over the place. The breakfast was free but still didn't give value for the money. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
#4 of 5 in Buttonwillow
Lost Hills RV Park
Lost Hills RV Park
#1 of 1 in Lost Hills

Been to Days Inn Lost Hills? Share your experiences!