“Youth group trip”

Rock-N-Water Christian Camps
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Lotus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rock-N-Water provides Christian Camps in California for church youth groups and families interested in adventures in the outdoors. We help people grow closer to God through whitewater rafting, rock climbing, backpacking, and living history programs. Located in California, our Christian camps use God's Creation to help youth come to know the Creator as their personal Lord and savior. We are a Christian camp located in California that breaks the mold of traditional camps.
Central Califonia
“Youth group trip”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Excellent! Staff are engaging, fun, and skilled. They provided the perfect balance of encouragement, challenge, and safety. And the food was delicious - not typical summer camp food. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2014

Rocklin, California, United States
“Incredible living history camp!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My daughter and I had an amazing experience at Rock N Water's 4th grade 49er living history overnight camp. Even when it started pouring down rain, the Rick N Water staff was so experienced, prepared and professional that it didn't bother us one bit. We learned a TON about California history and especially enjoyed how the staff stayed in character (1850's era), for the entire 36hr trip. So fun!!! The food was incredible, the accommodations were better than most campgrounds I've ever stayed at and the staff is the kindest, most God-fearing, FUN group around. Loved it!!!!

Visited April 2014
Sacramento, California
“Fun in the Sun”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Incredible time out on the river! Staff is awesome at getting people prepared and keeping it fun. Highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Restoration, and growth!!! :)”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Going to rock was a totally awesome experience. It caters to people of all ages (Probably because it's Gods creation). Hello I'm Debbie, and I'm 20. I went to Rock-N-Water with a youth group; we had a great time hanging out and doing crazy things in nature (they were safe) :) with hardly enough time to catch our breath (not literally but close). But what really touched me most was having sweet encounters with God. My family has had a hard year in a half (aside from my personal troubles) and I was feeling pretty beat. The week before I came to Rock-N-water, I went on a missions trip to La Paz; That wasn't easy either :) but I was blessed in it (Lots of growing) :) .By the time I got to Rock-N-Water I was ready for some more battle, but God had told me that rest was in store for me. So when we got there our guide ran up to greet us and get us situated (The Guides are great by the way), and your like me you'll just sleep under the stars :) which means early rising. So I had a lot of time to spend with God. It seemed that being away in nature, and the people who work there encourage you to seek God in these ways. I left Rock-N-Water with a full cup. If God allows I'll be back. I definitely recommend this camp!!!

Visited July 2013
Carlsbad, California, United States
“Best Camp EVER!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Rock-N-Water is an awesome place to go with your youth group or family (or with anyone you like really)!!! I had such a fun and amazing time. They are great at catering to your groups needs and at pushing your limits of what you think you are capable of. I am always impressed with the staff and how well they mesh with whatever group we bring. I have been there twice with my church Summit, www.summitsanmarcos.com, and most recently with my family for a short family trip. I am definitely looking forward to my next trip there!!!

Visited July 2013

Been to Rock-N-Water Christian Camps? Share your experiences!