We booked the King Loft, it was beautiful, clean, and efficient, but the upstairs bathroom door is to small for the frame and gets stuck, I hope they fix this as we informed them about it.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the grounds are beautiful (Pond with waterfall, park for kids, tennis courts, a spa, viewpoints, Ect.) Many stores to look around, and a few dining options as well.
The food is very overpriced for the quality though, we ate at the Fireweed, it was very expensive and the food was not very good.
We wanted to go to Woody's on the property but there were no tables at all and no staff even looked at us when we came in.
We ordered in room dining for breakfast and it took an hour and 20 mins for them to bring it to us, and it was cold when it finally got there, and also not very good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of the Canadian Rockies by treating yourself to an unforgettable getaway at Delta Hotels by Marriott Kananaskis Lodge. Showcasing an incomparable location in gorgeous Kananaskis Village along with a wealth of first-class amenities, our resort hotel in Kananaskis, Alberta Canada delights business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Kananaskis Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kananaskis Lodge
- Kananaskis Hotel
- Delta Lodge At Kananaskis
- Delta Hotel Kananaskis Village
- Kananaskis Delta
- Delta Kananaskis Village
- Delta Kananaskis Hotel
- Delta Kananaskis Lodge
- Lodge At Kananaskis
- Kananaskis Village Delta