“friendly check in”

Knights Inn Madera
Knights Inn Madera
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Madera
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed here on a visit to Yosemite. The room was clean, bed comfortable and had a quiet stay.
Very helpful and friendly manager who was on duty when I checked in. The breakfast area is a
bit on the small side but I never had a problem getting a seat, good selection of food. Shops,
supermarket and restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Saw a couple of bugs in parking lot but
neither had a key so no worries.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 December 2013

The Inn Keeper is so very friendly, that I really enjoy coming back and staying. The rooms are just perfect for visiting friends in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Last weekend, I stayed at this Super8. I do not know why it got bad ratings. My room was spotless, everything worked, most comfortable bed I have slept in at a Motel. Gentleman at front desk could not have been nicer or more accommodating. The breakfast area was very nice on a small scale, neat and clean and had a lot of choices. Small area with tables and chairs was more than adequate. It sits well back from the main street and is very quiet. There is a coffee shop type restaurant in front of the Motel. I ate there one night, my food was good, and the menu had a lot to offer. I will be in this area again in May 2014 and I will definitely stay at this Motel again and will recommend it to my friends who will also be there in May 2014.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Quiet and comfortable. Walking distance to the fairgrounds. Friendly staff. Only one negative, musty smell in room...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Went to this motel because I had a court case at the courthouse just a few streets away, but will never stay here again. I get to the hotel, and the pool is green. I was not told this upon checking in , and was upset. I then go into the room, and it is falling apart. The lamp shades were tilted, but other than that is it was good, till I turned on the television. There was in permanent marker a little "ok" dead center of the screen. I go to take a shower, and it leaks. When I complained to the front desk I was not reimbursed at all. I went straight to AAA, and had their accreditation removed. Look, if you're in Madera for a day take my advice. The Holiday Inn is a little more, but may be worth it.

Room Tip: Avoid any room here.