“In a location where history goes back to the 1800's Three Monkeys is an awesome, much needed place in Madera.”

Three Monkeys Brewing Company
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I remember walking the busy streets of downtown Madera with my grandfather as a kid. We would pass the barber shops, banks, clothing stores, and bakeries. That was 25 years ago and much has changed. Three monkeys is a breath of fresh air to the downtown area, and is already giving new life to old Yosemite Street. The establishment is very classy, clean, friendly staff, and most important GREAT BEER! They have many different styles to quench any man's thirst. Talk 2 minutes with the owners and staff and you can see passion they have for their Craft Brew. Give me a Tres Vaqueros in a tall glass and front patio view of my home town and you have a very happy man! CHEERS!

5  Thank drewmtz