Hampton Inn & Suites Madera
US$92
US$71
US$63
  • Pool
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All reviewscentral californiafresh baked cookiesplace to stayexcellent hotelrooms are cleancomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyoneking suiterestaurants and shoppingyogurtan overnight staymorning breakfastquiet locationdesk staffthe breakfast areanice breakfastexcellent stay
Reviewed 1 April 2012

The only negative thing I have to say is the fact that the hotel is located out by the Madera Airport with no restaurants or entertainment close by.

The hotel itself is very well kept, the staff exceptional friendly and helpful in locating places to obtain food and entertainment.

The front desk staff are great, in fact, they upgraded me to a king size mini suite with no additional charge. The lobby, facilities and rooms are very clean and up to date.

I would still recommend this hotel highly even though you have to travel a ways to obtain food and entertainment.

Room Tip: Any of their rooms are worth obtaining. All seem to be quite and are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice reviewon our hotel.We are hoping soon we will have a few shops around us. We built the hotel here because we where going to have a nice casino across the street with some great resturants and etc. It should be built in this year or next. We here at Hampton Inn & Suites hope you will return for another stay with us. Thanks agian for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites, Madera, CA

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed here as a stop over for Yosemite and it was a wonderful romantic gem! I was really happy their prices were so reasonable for the deluxe room, and the room was amazing, the whirlpool wonderful and big and the staff very helpful with whatever our needs are. Good breakfast too, happy to have discovered this gem!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you so much for the nice review on our hotel. I am so Happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the furture. Thanks again.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

I've stayed here 6 different times in the past 6 months and found it to be a consistently pleasant experience. This starts with the front desk staff being so very friendly and helpful (and the fresh-baked cookies if you time it right). The rooms are spacious, clean and well-designed. Business travelers will find a good setup for working on a laptop. Breakfast is always a treat, with lots of choices, including something hot.

It is in what appears to be a strange location - away from just about everything. But it is close enough to the freeway for easy access and still far away that you hear NO noise from traffic. Madera restaurants and fast food are easily accessible a couple of miles away. Personally I find the location a positive.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JamesDMo
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Thanks for taking time out to write a very nice review on our hotel. I am happy to hear that everything was up to standards for your stay and I hope you will choose Hampton Inn & Suites in Madera again for your stay.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Although there was a baseball kids team in the hotel, which were loud, the hotel was great. The rooms were very clean and bed was comfortable. Even breakfast was nice. The walls were a bit thin is our only complain. You could hear neighbors and their loud TVs.

• Stayed: November 2011
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2011

First I would like to Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am very sorry that the kids where a bit loud. We try our very best to control them, but sometimes it is hard. Again I am sorry, and we will make a point to try harder with the kids when thier here again. But we are glad that you have choosen Hampton Inn & Suites for your stay, My staff and I hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

We stayed, for a weekend reunion, in one of the suites and were more than pleased with the facilities. Very nice appointments, comfortable furnishings. With no restaurant on-site, free breakfast each morning is a nice extra. All helps to offset somewhat remote location.

• Stayed: October 2011
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

Thanks for responding to your stay with us here at Hampton Inn & Suites in Madera. We are happy that your reunion was great as well as your stay. We hope you come back and stay with us real soon! My Staff and I enjoyed having you here.

Thanks again,