“Efficient, Clean, Comfy, and Quiet”

Hampton Inn & Suites Madera
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Madera
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Most everything you you want in a hotel in this part of the country. The staff are efficient and courteous, the rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely equipped, and the bed and bedding are top notch. And you get a decent breakfast, too. The location is nothing to brag about, but that's hardly the hotel's fault. Don't expect to be able to walk to any stores or restaurants, because there are none in walking distance. But if your primary objective is a quiet and comfortable night's sleep, this hotel delivers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write and nice review on your stay here. We are always happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We take pride on our hotel, from customer service to spotless rooms and great food in breakfast!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Madera

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Fresno/Madera areas in CA are not vacation beauties. I chose to stay here as a convenient place leaving Sequoia NP and getting to San Jose airport. I was pleased. The hotel appears new. Staff were friendly. The room was comfortable. Very quiet. If you want a tub, better ask before reserving a room. Only a large shower in mine. Continental breakfast was typical, but the eggs with ham and cheese mixed in were good. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for a nice review on our hotel and happy to hear that your stay was a good one. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

If you need a hotel in the area this one works very well! It is reasonably priced and it is very nice. There is a gas station across the street if you need gas or snacks. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My brothers and I had driven from Phoenix on our way to Lake Tahoe, and needed a place to crash for the night.

Madera is a nice town, less than 30 miles north of Fresno. This Hampton Inn is just off CA-99, near a small municipal airport. There's not much around the hotel, except for a newly built gas station (very convenient for filling up the tank before hitting the road again!) but it looks as if this area will be growing by leaps & bounds.

We arrived at the hotel quite late, but were greeted right away with a smile from the front desk lady (I apologize for not remembering her name). Our reservation was handled in no time at all, so we made our way to our room. Everything was clean and comfortable, and we were asleep in minutes.

The complimentary breakfast in the morning was delicious, with plenty of items from which to choose!

After eating, I made use of the business center to print out some documents, and we were on our way.

Kudos, Hampton Inn!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here on our way to Yosemite as its only a little over an hour away from the park gate. Overall, a great place to stay our rooms were very clean and quiet. The breakfast was better than I expected and after travelling through the town I was very glad that we chose to stay here. The Hampton Inn cost a few more dollars but I consider it money well spent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a newer hotel that I picked out as part of my 2 week west coast trip. This hotel sits buy itself but is definatly worth it. As a hilton rewards member, this is definatly a hotel that I feel meets the standards of the hilton family. The room was flawless and in the morning they had there free hot breakfast. Not a huge variety but hey, its not McDonalds. It is within 15 minutes of many shops in the Madera area. Would definatly stay again.

Would like to add we went to an Ihop over in Madera the night we arrived and I have to say the quality of the food at Ihop can't meet the quality of the Hampton. You will regret it if you don't have your morning meal at the Hampton.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay! Hope you come back and stay with us again. We Love having you here!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel with my family and enjoyed it very much. I wish I could have stayed longer. Even though they were sold out I could easily find parking. Check in and check out was fast. Clean room and helpful staff. I would go back and highly recommend.

1  Thank Shahin B
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for takuing the time to write a review on our hotel. We are happy to always hear that you loved your stay with us. We hope to see you soon!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madera
SpringHill Suites Madera
Holiday Inn Express Madera Yosemite Pk Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno-Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Madera? Share your experiences!