We decided to take a break from the snow and cold of Alberta, flew to Phoenix and rented two Harley Davidson Motorcycles. We rolled into Malibu without knowing where to stay and found the Malibu Beach Inn. We were greeted by a very nice young man, who despite our appearance from riding all day, wearing leather and riding motorcycles, was very gracious and welcoming.
We were provided a room at the end of the hall, initially I thought we were stuck away in the corner of the hotel due to our somewhat rough appearance, however the room was great and had a lovely view of the pier. We had an amazing dinner on the deck, sat beside the fire pit and had a view of the ocean. The food was wonderful, the service was outstanding and would recommend this Inn to anyone. Hope we can return to Malibu soon! The only negative thing we can say is that we were charged a fee for valet services when we parked our motorcycles ourselves!! Otherwise, great spot to spend a evening with someone special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently nestled right on the sands of famed "Billionaire’s Beach," Malibu Beach Inn is a spectacular ocean-front getaway within minutes of LA. Since its inception in 1989, Malibu Beach Inn has become a beloved destination for both leisure and business travelers. After a complete, contemporary multi-million-dollar renovation, Malibu Beach Inn re-opened its doors as the only luxury oceanfront hotel destination between Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, offering guests unsurpassed levels of luxury and service on the sands of exclusive Carbon Beach. The Malibu Beach Inn is approximately 22 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The hotel embraces the serene beauty of the Malibu coastline through its landscaping, architecture and interior design. It also embodies the spirit of one of Southern California's most exclusive communities through the warm hospitality of its multilingual, European-trained staff, its signature beach club, and a unique collection of artwork by contemporary painter Glenn Ness. The Carbon Beach Club features California coastal cuisine with Pacific Rim accents that is complemented by an outstanding and extensive list of hand-selected small-production wines from California's premier wine regions. The dining room offers both indoor and outdoor dining, both of which boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the sound of the tumbling surf below.Guest rooms feature private balconies, minibars, coffeemakers, hairdryers, bathrobes, DVD players, safes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, fireplaces (most rooms), and private hot tubs (some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Malibu Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malibu Beach Hotel Malibu
- Beach Inn Malibu
- Malibu Beach Bed Breakfast