“Great Coffee”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Malibu
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great coffee, friendly staff, free wifi and a pleasant place to sit outside. Who could ask for anything more on a lovely spring day? Not me - just fits the bill.

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Service was great. Location was very convenient. I would highly recommend for coffee. I did not try the pastries so I cannot comment; although, they looked very good.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Made several stops at the Coffee Bean. I struggle to find decent coffee in the US - being from Australia where they serve the best coffee in the world - but this cafe serves coffee that is good international standard. Yes they know how to make excellent coffee and serve nice food - recommended.

1  Thank Sydneysida
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I am the most fanatic coffee drinker anyone in my family has ever met, however the tea here is delicious. Starbucks does not compare to the coffe bean, they are much better, more educated and polite to their customers. It would be great if coffee bean expands to Texas(I'm there more).

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Enjoyed the coffee here. I noticed this is a very popular place out here in California. (I'm from the East Coast) Although I was desperate for a Dunkin' Donuts, this coffee satisfied our cravings.