“can I sleep here?”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“can I sleep here?”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

zuma has always been a fave of mine, same body of water but just a beautiful beach with beautiful views, sand, little areas to sit and ponder,, love it

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
903 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 641 helpful votes
“That's Not a Beach, This..... is a Beach !!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

OK , winter isn't the best time to visit or rate a beach I suppose but as I swim all year round I do know a little and I've dipped my toes in the Atlantic, Indian, Pacific Oceans & a couple of Seas !!!
I actually liked the whole feel of Zuma. I reckon it's crowded in season, it was pretty busy on a cold Saturday, but no one in the briny ?? Soft , these Californian Girls (& Boys) what ??
You can tell parking (paid, free etc) would be a nightmare in busy times but I still think it is a good stop on the PCH and as beaches go I've seen a lot worse !!

Visited February 2014
Devon, England
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Another nice beach in Malibu - who knew?”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Zuma is another lovely beach in Malibu, long golden sand that stretches for a distance. I came here after work and this beach would be really nice with a family, plenty of space and good lifeguard huts dotted generously along the shore front.

There's free parking on the Pacific Coast Highway (if you ever want free parking for the beach in Malibu, just use the PCH!)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank jstevens
Mooresville, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I guess its all about expectations”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Was really looking forward to visiting this beach. But being accustomed the grand strand Atlantic Ocean beaches that are huge with amazing sand, this was a let down. Beach is long, but so small in width. Waves weren't big the day we visited so no surfers were out. Sunset was pretty, but once again the beach itself is just ok.

Visited April 2014
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice beach”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Beach was great, well groomed, not too busy. Washrooms were rough, I don't expect much, yet they still failed to meet expectations. Lots of parking and pretty views.