“Wish I Could Go Back to College!”

Pepperdine University
Ranked #7 of 52 things to do in Malibu
Atlanta
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 227 helpful votes
“Wish I Could Go Back to College!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

If you're in the Malibu area, a visit to Pepperdine is well worth it. We had one child that attended the MBA program and one that went for their outstanding volleyball summer camps. It is a top notch University with a view that is unrivaled by any other university in the country.

Visited July 2011

“This university distrac me !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2011

Pepperdine university is the most beautiful university in LA 100% rexomended

All Over
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“GORGEOUS CAMPUS - OMG NOT SURE IF I COULD FOCUS ON SCHOOL HERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2011

While in Malibu with the kids, we figured let's take a little stroll around the campus and wonder about how fantastic it would be to go to school across from the beach at this absolutely stunning college campus. After attending great schools on the east coast (and enjoying every minute of college life) I'm not sure we would've had the discipline to stay off the beach and in class. But anywho, if you visit Malibu take some time to walk the campus and inhale all the fresh ocean air, take in all the beauty of the campus and enjoy life in Malibu.

Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hard not to Love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2003

Pepperdine University stole my heart when I visited the law school in April 2003. Until then, I had made up my mind to attend Vanderbilt University Law School and had even put a deposit on an apartment in Nashville. On a whim, I bought a plane ticket and flew from Penn State to California for Pepperdine's Admitted Students Day. By the end of the day I knew that Pepperdine was where I wanted to spend the next three years of my life! It's a beautiful beautiful campus, but even more important is its incredible sense of community not to mention the friendly and kind people who work and live there. If you ever have a chance to visit California be sure to take a trip up Los Angeles and if you ever have a chance to visit Los Angeles, you'd be silly not to head over to Malibu and see one of the most gorgeous college campuses in the nation.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member