“Fun Time at Park Place Stable in Malibu”
Review of Park Place Stable - CLOSED

Park Place Stable
Perris, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Time at Park Place Stable in Malibu”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

My friend Linda and I recently completed our one-hour horseback ride at Park Place Stable. Everything about our experience there was perfect. Park Place Stable was super clean. The horses were beautiful, well cared for, well mannered, and friendly. We rode Norwegian Fjord horses, a breed that I was not familiar with before the ride.

Our guide, Chantal, was great--a good teacher, patient, kind, and informative. She gave us some training before we headed out on our ride; we weren't just put on horses and told to follow her. That made us feel that Park Place Stable cares about its customers' safety. My friend Linda had ridden a horse within the last five years and had owned a horse as a young girl, but I had not been on a horse in more than 30 years. Therefore, Chantal selected horses for us according to our riding experience. She also put me at ease with her exercise routines that we executed in the training arena. We practiced making the horses stop, turn left, turn right, and turn in a circle--using English reins, which are different than Western reins. We were also given other safety instructions.

Chantal took us on trails up and down hills and through meadows of colorful wildflowers (at this time of year). She was always aware of where we were behind her, waited for us if necessary, informed us about the sights, and told us where we were going next. The horses responded well to our reining commands, were sure-footed, and fun. The scenery was breathtaking--a lovely place to go horseback riding. We highly recommend Chantal, a special person; the wonderful horses; and Park Place Stable for a terrific horseback-riding experience!

Thanks, Chantal, sweet horses, and Park Place Stable!

Trudy and Linda

Visited May 2012
2 Thank TruE195

Los Angeles, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ride on the trails of Malibu Mountain”
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Unlike my children, I had never ridden a horse in my life.
I had a feeling surprising and pleasant to discover my balance on horseback.
I had to quickly learn the movements of the horse, find my balance at the trot.
That is a real cognitive performance to manage in speed, balance and direction.
Chantal, the instructor, of whom the psycho-pedagogical and relational qualities
are recognized, knows how to invest 100% to her students; she explains, corrects
and moves us forward. What a pleasure!
This dynamic equestrian center has everything to seduce everyone.
I loved the atmosphere in this school and how the horses are treated.
Whether you are passing or a follower of the mountain, come to discover the joy
of horseback riding in the mountains. A different way to discover the fauna and
flora of the mountains, to approach different landscapes: the pleasure of riding
combined with the pleasure of your eyes!

Ride on the trails of Malibu Mountain. It makes you want to continue, again and again.

Visited July 2011
5 Thank jcvecnr
Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great stables in a gorgeous location”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I took my daughter and some friends and we had a great experience! The location is perfect in the beautiful mountains above Malibu and we had a super clear day. This was a great place to bring younger kids because not only was the staff accommodating they were super informative teaching the girls all about the horses, equipment and how to ride. Thanks for the great day!

4 Thank MShanti
Bellflower, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

The folks at Park Place Stable have a class act operation! Clean (considering it's a stable!), beautiful location, friendly people. Joy was very patient and nice to my daughter (a horseback riding novice). Will definitely tell my friends about Park Place Stable!!

3 Thank TheMomfromCali
Long Beach, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day with girls & ponies!”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

What a fabulous day we had. Eight girls, ages 5-7, with their mothers, learning how to groom, walk, and ride horses. The staff was so informative & helpful, the girls enjoyed themselves thoroughly. Horses were well groomed and you could see Channel Island it was so clear. They even got to see baby goats! Very kid-friendly.!

4 Thank Gwendolyn R