“Would stay here again”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance to Pool House Large Studio with King Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Entrance to Pool House
Large Studio with King Bed
Full Kitchen with all amenities
Sliding glass door to swimming pool
Private Swimming Pool. No one else has access.
Clear refreshing 7' deep
Ocean View from the private pool deck
More great views
The full kitchen
Night swim
Dining by the pool
Barbque deck area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

uk2007tra...
washington dc
“Would stay here again”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Had meetings in Malibu that required a 4-night stay, and all the recommended hotels were already booked for that weekend. I wanted to stay as close as possible and not have to make a long drive everyday so I looked for alternative housing. This little cottage worked out just great. I used Google Street View before traveling to CA to familiarize myself with the location - and that helped a lot. It's a small place but it was comfortable and clean, and all I needed. Having a kitchen was very helpful for that early morning cup of tea, and a fridge for storing snacks. Watched the sunrise every morning over the canyon, you can see the ocean from the deck. It was very quiet, no one disturbed me and I never even see another person. Would have liked to have been able to take advantage of the pool but being November despite being very warm in the daytime it got really cold at night, so that water was icy. The deck area is really pretty with lots of plants. The house itself really warms up during the day in the full sun - but I was always out and just came back at night to a warm room that quickly cooled down with the air conditioner. I never turned on the TV or used the stove so no comment on them.
What would have been nice: extra towels. Staying 4 nights it would have been nice to have more than two towels to use for my entire stay. And if I had used the pool some beach towels would have come in really handy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
Reviewed 22 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Loz003
UK
“Fantastic stay with amazing views”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We stayed at the Malibu Pool House for a week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Chantal was very welcoming and very friendly when we arrived and was on hand if we had any questions before we arrived and when we were there.

The location is a 15 minute drive from Malibu and is set in the mountains with the most amazing views. The location is very tranquil and was just what we were looking for.

The house is very boho and had everything we wanted. Waking up in the morning, looking out to the pool and the views over to the ocean was just perfect.

There was nothing I could think of to make the stay better.

We'll definitely look to go back again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the pool
Liked least: Maybe some books to read would have been nice but there was nothing we disliked.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing