“Disappointed”
Review of Paradise Cove

Paradise Cove
Ranked #8 of 53 things to do in Malibu
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Beautiful scenery but way to much dog waste on the beach - Something I never expected for Malibu, very sad.

There are newer reviews for Paradise Cove

Reviewed 6 May 2014

such a cozy little beach, a wonderful place to meet with friends for a breakfast or brunch - we haven´t made it for dinner yet...
always something going on, at least at the times we´ve been there..
just perfect to chill and be on the beach...
food is yummy, not exceptional, but good!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This place is very beautiful and really special . I can spend all day there / walking , sun , beautiful beaches , great restaurant , nice live music during week at evening , relax and fun !

Reviewed 13 February 2014

It's the only Privately owned beach in Los Angeles to my understanding. Fun to spend the day, have a drink or two and lay on a rented elevated futon,,, The restaurant has great clam chowder.

3  Thank Yolanda F
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Love this place... The Cafe is great and the beach is EPIC. I always meet my friends here and have a little time on the beach before we leave!