“Great Food & Views”
Review of Geoffrey's

Geoffrey's
Reserve with OpenTable
Geoffrey's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Malibu
Cross street: 2 miles south of Kanan canyon, 4 miles north of Malibu canyon
Puerto Vallarta
“Great Food & Views”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice. I've had both the beef and the salmon and both dishes were spectacular tied in with the breath taking views this place is a must.

1 Thank BaNkRoLL7

“ONLY FOR THE VIEW”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

how can such a beautiful place let such bad food happen.
looks like there was no chef at the kitchen.
salad with souces out of a bottle,tasteless paella,lobstersalad which i hope didnt give my wife the
indigestion.
never again .

• Visited August 2014
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Spectacular View”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The view here beats everything else. The pacific ocean is a great scene to watch while sunset, then stay & have your meal while the moon rises. The service was great, the food selection was not that much though. worth the visit.

• Visited September 2013
London
“A Pleasant Place To Eat.”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The beauty of this restaurant is the location, a patio overlooking the Pacific Ocean, it's fabulous and there is no way round it! The food is reasonably priced and perfectly edible. During my latest visit, I had chicken piccante, and whilst it was lovely, it tasted no different to the Cheesecake Factory version of the same thing. We didn't find service rude, but we were charged for an extra entree and despite one of my dining companions receiving the wrong entree, no discount, or free pudding, or even comped valet parking was offered. Shame on you Geoffrey's! Having said that, I shall certainly be back again. Well worth a visit.

• Visited August 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Beautiful view!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The view is spectacular! This is my second visit and although I would not rush back, I would visit again if friends were interested. I say this because for the price I think the food could be better and the service on both visits was lacking.

Our experience on both occasions was that the servers were slightly rude. Not in an overt way but there a snobbish almost dismissive attitude as if they were doing us a favor by serving us! Even from the buss boy on our second visit! The hostesses however, we're very friendly and professional.

The Seafood Paella was over cooked, dry and had to be sent back. That was on our first visit. The second visit was a bit better-the Herb Crusted Salmon was good.

Again, I would return if friends wanted to go but I do feel the whole dining experience is worth mentioning.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Geoffrey's? Share your experiences!