“Linda Rocks!”

Cuisines: American
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Linda Rocks!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I feel the same way MalibuMom does about reviewing this restaurant ... I don't want to let the secret out! It's part of the Malibu Racquet Club, but open to the public. A quiet, sunny deck overlooks the courts. When we had lunch there last month, only one other table was full when we arrived at about one or so. Our waitress, Linda, was great! She was friendly, funny, prompt and helpful. The food was one of the best lunches I have had. I had a turkey club that was tender, juicy and delicately smoky. About half way through our lunch, we even had a major celebrity sighting! I won't say who, but a very A-list actress arrived and took a table in the corner to be interviewed for a magazine. Great lunch, great service and great experience!

• Visited March 2014

Park City, Utah
“Best Tomato Bisque on the Planet”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I feel like I shouldn't write about this place because one of the best things about it, is that it feels like a secret. Hidden away at the Malibu Racquet Club, this place overlooks some tennis courts and has a pretty mellow vibe. As far as the food goes, even in the hottest weather I cannot miss the tomato bisque. Also great- the wild salmon salad and curry salad/sandwich. Linda and Doris couldn't be nicer and it feels like you are being waited on by your sisters.

• Visited June 2013