“Best hummus ever”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

If you are visiting Malibu mid day...I would visit Tony's and order the hummus with sourdough...followed by a piece of their baklava for the entire table..delicious ...it has a charming dog friendly patio..and the service is excellent...it is located in the heart of Malibu.next to EXCELLENT. CHIC shopping..

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is about as authentic Greek as you're gonna get in Southern California. Its a nice, rustic, European, Greek spot that has delicious food. Its fun to walk around the shopping area after dinner or lunch and soak in the Malibu Beach vibe.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Food was delicious, we had the sampler and absolutely everything was perfect. Service was also pretty good and ambiance was relaxed. Would definitely go back there when in California.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I started coming here when they first opened in '94 I think and still love it.

I've had a great time every visit. It's not cheap but it has good food and great atmosphere. I always feel like I'm on vacation in the Mediterranean. There is just something about this place that makes me happy.

Two of my favorite things:

- Flaming Saganaki
- Shrimp Pasilmani (def spelled wrong)

I saw a reviewer complain about the octopus. I love octopus and order it almost every time I see it on a menu. Until I read that I forgot about having to send it back once because it was overcooked. It is not baby octopus. I don't think it says that it is in the menu. It's usually nice. It's not the best I've had but definitely good enough that I order it fairly regularly. I'm pretty picky though.

FYI This is not a fancy place. It is more home-style Greek cooking.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Taking a tip from other readers about portion sizes the four of us shared two entrees and a big salad along with destroying the free appetiser with yummy fresh bread. Worked out fine for a light dinner. Loved the moussaka & the roasted lamb.

Ate on the patio, which is much quieter than the noisy interior. Brought our own bottle of Pinot noir & gladly ate the $20 corkage fee to avoid the rather ordinary & over priced wine list.

1  Thank zogmeister