“A First Class Turkey Club Sandwich... Super Fresh & High Quality.”

V's restaurant + bar
Ranked #15 of 91 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Owners Vassil Pertchinkov and Yassen "Yoshi" Tonev believe in living life to the fullest: great food, great drinks and great times. The V's restaurant + bar experience begins with the warmest welcome in town. Then, have a seat, get comfortable and enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail, glass of wine and great food. Don't expect anything less than memorable.
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A First Class Turkey Club Sandwich... Super Fresh & High Quality.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stopped here by chance as I was passing through Malibu down Pacific Coast Highway 1 and I am glad I did. It was lunchtime and so I only had a 'Turkey Club Sandwich' but it was superb.

It was made with super fresh, high quality produce and every bite was a pleasure. You could taste the succulent oven roasted turkey breast, the crispy bacon, the tomato, lettuce and delicate mayo spread on the fresh baked multigrain bread... Excellently finished off with a mixed green salad (there is an option to have soup or fries if you prefer but I opted for the salad as in a healthy mood for a change!). - See photo attached. The cost of the Turkey Club Sandwich was US$15.00 and it was worth every cent.

My server was Darlene (Hi Darlene I said I'd give you a mention) and she was super lovely and was very helpful when I was asking about the best beach spot. There was a surf contest on and so parking in Malibu was a nightmare but they let me leave my car in their car park for an hour while I took a post-lunch walk down to Malibu Pier which is a 5 minute walk away from V's.

The whole restaurant was super clean, nicely decorated and very relaxed. The restrooms were also spotless and fresh. Nice bar area on entry to the restaurant and as I mentioned car parking directly outside. Would recommend this Restaurant for anyone wanting some quality food along the Pacific Coast Highway.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Roberts69

Dayton, Ohio
“Great find for brunch!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

While visiting Malibu Beach decided to try V's after reading reviews. The food and service was excellent. If you want healthy, flavorful and reasonably priced, then this is your spot!

1 Thank Angela09Dayton_Ohio
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Food, Great Variety, Reasonably Priced, Cool Atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for lunch because of the Trip Advisor ranking. We were not disappointed. In fact, after finishing lunch, we asked to see the dinner menu and booked a dinner reservation two nights later. The menu is varied with great salads, some seafood, pasta, burgers and pizza. The spicy margarita is really good. My wife had the kale, quinoa, brussell sprout salad and added salmon. I had the sirloin burger on a pretzel roll bun and truffle oil fries. We both ate every bite. The atmosphere is modern, cool, but not stuffy. At lunch it was all adults, but we plan to take two 15 year-old girls with us to dinner Saturday. The gourmet pizzas (they have gluten free and plain ole pepperoni too) make it a place where well behaved children could enjoy a nice meal with family.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank McKD92
Malibu, California
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It's wonderful to have a new restaurant in Malibu that has really good food and one that really values locals. Some Malibu restaurants cater to tourists and don't feel they have to offer great food or good service. V's wants repeat business so they are very customer focused and remember you when you come back, plus everything I have eaten there has been excellent.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CAL31M
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent food, slightly upscale”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We were invited to go to V's with friends and enjoyed the experience. The restaurant is not large, so from what I could tell you need a reservation. We went on an early Friday evening and it was crowded. They do have a nice bar area and the decor is pleasing. The tables were comfortable even with tables pretty close together. Nice menu with prices on the high end, but not ridiculous. They also have a nice wine selection. The servers were friendly and attentive and there was no push to rush us. They do have $5 valet parking, but you can park on PCH and walk a couple of blocks for free. I had the steak with brussel sprouts and small potatoes and the steak melted in your mouth. The other entrees (pork chop and Grilled chicken) were equally good. They have an Italian feel to the menu, so check it out.

Visited May 2014