“Amazing dinner”

Good for: View, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malibu
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Wonderful meal. Shared the calamari and chicken pizza...we had e halibut, burger, and filet....all were amazing. Topped it off with the chocolate cake. The staff were friendly and the service was great. The view was amazing,n

1  Thank MNtripmaven
There are newer reviews for Kristy's Wood Oven and Wine Bar

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We pretty much chose Kristy's because it was right next to the Malibu Country Inn, which is where we were staying. We weren't overly hungry because we had eaten a late lunch, so we were looking for something where we could get a few appetizers. Kristy's was perfect for this. It's a nice little restaurant with amazing service and excellent food, at least from what we ordered. We started with a cup of the butternut squash bisque, which had the right blend of creaminess and sweetness without being too sweet. My friend ordered the tuna sashimi, which was very light and tasty, and I had the apple and prosciutto salad, which was very large for a salad but just right for what we wanted. Overall, I would recommend Kristy's for anybody visiting Malibu.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Very pricy! BUT the service is excellent, the owner came over and made us a steak reduction sauce! the food was abundant and amazing, i wish we had this place closer to us. great experience and wonderful location as we got to enjoy the sunset while we ate.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We ate at Kristy's on a Tuesday evening. It isn't a large restaurant. You walk through the bar into the dining room. The layout and location is a little strange, but fun!

Our service was excellent. The server was very attentive, very helpful, and quite entertaining. He recommended a great beer for me to try. The food was excellent, and in the price range that you would expect for the area.

We would return in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Kristy's was the first stop for my friend and I after we landed in the LA area - we were driving up to ventura and stopped at Kristy's following a visit to Point Dume. The weather was not great so we did not get enjoy the view from the dining room as much as we would have liked but on a clear day I'm sure it's amazing. There was some construction going on but it was not an inconvenience.

The drinks were fantastic. We started with the Wild Mushroom Arancinis which were really good but the aioli stole the show a bit. I then chose the chicken sausage pizza - the crust was thin and crispy and was really good. My friend opted for the Apple & Prosciutto Salad which she absolutely loved - claiming great balance of sweet and acidic. The only thing that wasn't great was service was a bit slow as it seemed there was one server and one busser on the floor when we were there.