“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malibu
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Malibu for a family lunch on the way to Newport. Get there before 12:30 bc it does get crowded. Service was fine & food was great! I had the chicken & avocado sandwich & it was excellent. Kids had clam chowder (me too) it had a little kick but was great! Very happy! Right on the water, kids loved watching the waves too. Tripadvisor has this ranked to low. This place was great & I'm very picky about my food.

1  Thank Sal_Br0

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Food to die for.....yummy, biggest seafood cocktail In the world....atmosphere great, views amazing....

1  Thank bernadette001
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Fantastic location right on the pier. Was told by the waiter that the restaurant was newly open only 2 months. One side of the pier is mainly out door seating and a bar and the other side has large in door seating area. The restaurant décor is clean and modern, all very nice.
The waiter was VERY energetic, offering advise of the menu and wine list. I ordered the "popular" seafood salad, the seafood was great but the salad element somewhat lacking, I didn't feel I got a large salad as ordered. The fish & chips was very good and they easily accommodated our children too.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I recently attempted to get a table at the Malibu Pier Restaurant and Bar as the menu looked interesting and the views amazing. However, although there were many free tables in the outside area I was told that as I was single I could grab a meal at the inside bar only. I said no thank you and left but was very upset by the experience as the guy in charge of seating was quite rude. Its a pity as I was staying for a few days nearby and would have liked to have had some meals there.
Its hard enough travelling solo (for a business trip) without dealing with that kind of attitude.

1  Thank Cantstravels
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great location, especially in good weather. I expected better for the price they are charging. More common dishes that my friends ordered looked better.

1  Thank Volvodadfast