I had dinner at Mucho on Saturday night. We sat in the open-air area by the sidewalk and found the atmosphere of the place to be lively and inviting. The classic margaritas are refreshing without all the sugar one normally finds. The guacamole, chips, salsa, and three entrees were all quite good (duck tacos were solid). I agree with other posters here that it leans toward the pricey side for a "Mexican food place," but it is high quality food, lovely presentation, and a nice atmosphere so probably appropriately priced...particularly given its location.
What was perplexing to me is this: I bit down on a sliver of metal approximately an inch and a half long. It was mixed into black beans so I didn't notice it until it was too late. Thankfully, I didn't swallow it and quickly presented it to our waitress. She promptly brought me another bowl of black beans and apologized (I think). But that was it - no attempt from management to acknowledge the problem, comp my meal, offer a round of drinks. We paid our bill and made our way out. I found a manager (Luis) who was quite excellent about the situation, but at that point it was too late.
Perhaps I'm overreacting to almost ingesting a metal sliver which I assume came from the can of beans. But I feel situations like those need to be addressed with an appropriate level of proactivity and, in my opinion, it was met instead with relative apathy.
It really is good food and a cool environment, just chew before you swallow.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.