“INCREDIBLE! Melanie is knowledgable, professional and so sweet! THANK YOU!”

SkinWorks by Melanie
Pasadena, California
“INCREDIBLE! Melanie is knowledgable, professional and so sweet! THANK YOU!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the facial, microderm and the skincare products- I love them all!!! I have noticed such a big difference and I am so happy with the results. I am looking forward to my next microderm, and I will have to book it soon!

A friend referred me to Melanie and I am so glad she did because I am so happy with my skin. I just recently moved to CA from AZ and I began noticing some acne, which was most likely due to stress and the climate change, and I wanted get rid of it ASAP before my wedding in May. I live in Pasadena and it was well worth the drive. I recommend SkinWorks by Melanie to anyone. This is my first TripAdvisor review and I wanted to be sure to recognize Melanie because my face is the first thing people see and I am so happy with the results..

Visited February 2011

Los Angeles, California
“Amazing touch; highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

I've been getting facials for years, and I wish I'd found Melanie a long time ago. She's not only a great facialst, she truly loves what she is doing. Melanie uses Le Mieux products, which are not only amazing but affordable. Her treatments are personalized, and she remembers scents you love and things you're concerned about.

Melanie, is also a great waxed. She's ver conservative, and appreciatesva good brow.

She provides a very sanitary and relaxing environment... After 1 1/2-2 hours you walk out
feeling like you got more than your money's worth.

Go see her... You won't regret it!

Visited August 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Most relaxing and thorough facial ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

I rarely rave about getting a facial, but Skinworks by Melanie was a really relaxing, pleasant experience. She has a gentle touch that puts you at ease immediately. I've been following up with her gentle skin products, and have seen a huge difference. Treat yourself!!