“Amazing experience!”
Review of The Strand House

The Strand House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Strand House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Drive
Description: Down at the beach, overlooking the Pacific Ocean,The Strand House rises elegantly and iconically above the breakers. Like in an oceanfront home, friends become family and strangers become friends.
El Paso, Texas
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We took my mom to brunch at the Strand House for Mother's Day and had a wonderful time. We sat on the patio overlooking the ocean which was beautiful. The food was great, service was great, I don't have anything bad to say about the meal. Would recommend it to everyone!

San Luis Obispo County, California
“Wine by the glass GREATNESS”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I did not eat here, however I enjoyed amazing service from the bartender whom I discussed wine with. This is the first place I have ever seen Opus One on the by the glass menu. I do live in Indiana, but travel quite a bit. Bravo for this! During my brief visit it was a hot and white wine was on my mind. Great samples and recommendations were offered with no pressure! I look forward to having a meal here in the future!

Visited April 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The staff here is amazing and food was glorious! The view was amazing on the pation and everything was just perfect for lunch. I will definatley be back on my next trip to LA! Thank you for everything.

Visited April 2014
San Diego, CA
“Superb!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Four of us went first time ever and we all loved it. The decor, furnishings and, of course, the view are outstanding. The service was excellent as was the food. The wine list was extensive and reasonable - as were the food prices. The Citrus Ahi Tuna salad was delicious - as was the Cobb. The Steak Au Poivre and the Lobster Roll sandwich were equally tasty. Nothing much better than sitting directly in front of the ocean and enjoying excellent food, wine and service! We will definitely return.

Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Great view and atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Group of four women... We really enjoyed our dinner. We had a beautiful view of the beach and the sunset. The food was pretty good: nothing to write home about but it was good. The service was excellent. The dessert was ahhhhhmazing! I believe it was called the chocolate bomb? It is served with a little bit of salted caramel ice cream and even though I LOVE chocolate, that salted caramel ice cream was the star! I do recommend The Strand House for groups; the atmosphere is lively and upbeat. Great way to start the night!