“Can't be the price”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Manhattan Beach
Rockville Centre, New York
“Can't be the price”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The hotel was clean and the price was right. There is a shopping center across the street for food, the bread and butter place (I think it was called) was very good for breakfast and beach sandwiches/snacks. The hotel is not in walking distance to manhattan pier, but it's a short cab ride if you want to go to the beach or out on the town (We were lucky and found a good spot everyday by the beach)
There was a patio inside the hotel that we ate breakfast at. The kitchen has all the basic essentials that you need (although we didnt use anything). Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
If you're reading this and found this useful, please click on the icon. Thanks

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
9 Thank NYGD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Lake Elsinore, California
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This hotel exceeded my expectation because of the staff. The hotel is cute and the courtyard is pretty. Yes, it is on a busy street but very close to the mall where I was doing business for the week. I checked in late with a few of my co works and Robert (I believe that was his name) and Dana were unbelievably and accommodating. Most people who work the late shifts when I check into hotels are grumpy and even sometimes creepy (I am a female who travels alone often) but the staff made me feel at ease and safe in the hotel. The male was still working when my team and I got breakfast in the morning and he was still just as great spirited as he was the night before even after an obviously long shift.

I stayed for 2 nights and due to unexpected work circumstances needed a hotel late on Thursday night and Dana was working again when I called because I really needed a room again. She immediately helped me out and upon arrival accommodated my parking request and got me checked in immediately.

As a regional director of a retail company I understand the try value in great customer service. The team at this hotel did not just give great service .. They have a great experience.

The female and male that I encountered are certainly the reason that I will be back next time I am in town.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Shanapyles
Huntington Beach
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Very clean, great value. You get a suite for the price of a small room. The free breakfast in the morning was great, once again a great value.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

#1 of 9 in Manhattan Beach
Manhattan Beach Marriott
Manhattan Beach Marriott
#6 of 9 in Manhattan Beach

Been to Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel

Property: Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel
Address: 1817 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266-2901 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Manhattan Beach)
Region: United States > California > Manhattan Beach
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in Manhattan Beach
#4 Family Hotel in Manhattan Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel 3*
We invite you to enjoy a fresh, new hotel experience were our motto is Live Well, Sleep Easy. Situated in the heart of fashionable Manhattan Beach, our contemporary studio and one-bedroom suites offer the cozy ambiance of residential living in Southern California's relaxing beach culture. NOW WITH EVEN FASTER DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEED. EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Los Angeles Hotel Manhattan Beach