The hotel was clean and the price was right. There is a shopping center across the street for food, the bread and butter place (I think it was called) was very good for breakfast and beach sandwiches/snacks. The hotel is not in walking distance to manhattan pier, but it's a short cab ride if you want to go to the beach or out on the town (We were lucky and found a good spot everyday by the beach)
There was a patio inside the hotel that we ate breakfast at. The kitchen has all the basic essentials that you need (although we didnt use anything). Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
If you're reading this and found this useful, please click on the icon. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy a fresh, new hotel experience were our motto is Live Well, Sleep Easy. Situated in the heart of fashionable Manhattan Beach, our contemporary studio and one-bedroom suites offer the cozy ambiance of residential living in Southern California's relaxing beach culture. NOW WITH EVEN FASTER DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEED. EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Los Angeles Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Hawthorn Suites Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Hawthorn Suites