Good, safe, parking in underground garage, clean, nice enclosed patio area with tables for eating or relaxing. Adequate breakfast, light meal with beer/wine in the evening. Three blocks to Manhattan Beach Blvd, turn right and easy drive to the beach. Plenty of public parking in the beach area.
Mall nearby if you are a shopper. Take a left on Manhattan Beach Blvd and a great public park with two large kids play areas and a small lake is an easy five minute drive. Plenty of cool ocean breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy a fresh, new hotel experience were our motto is Live Well, Sleep Easy. Situated in the heart of fashionable Manhattan Beach, our contemporary studio and one-bedroom suites offer the cozy ambiance of residential living in Southern California's relaxing beach culture. NOW WITH EVEN FASTER DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEED. EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Manhattan Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Los Angeles Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Hawthorn Suites Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Hawthorn Suites