“Houston's”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Herriman, Utah
“Houston's”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Really good fine casual dining. I have been unable to venture past the amazing French Dip Sandwich. The shaved Roast Beef/Prime Rib is great but the kicker is the roll. I am not sure if they make it in house but the French roll is always fresh and tasty. Wish there was one in SLC closer to home.

Visited May 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Great food that never disappoints!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

The food here is awesome! The staff is courteous and food comes out hot and correct. It's hard to recommend one item as the whole menu is great. It has a great steak house atmosphere. The sushi is top notch with a great selection of fresh ingredients. It gets busy at lunch but is definitely worth the short wait. I highly recommend Houston's for a business lunch that impresses.

Visited April 2014
Oakalnd
“Good booze”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The bartenders, Mike and Jessica, are the best. Always a good time when there. Oh, and the steak is pretty good, too.

Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Food, Great Service!!!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had a very nice experience at Houston's!!!! Our meal & service were EXCELLENT!!!! I really liked the pleasant atmosphere and the surrounding neighborhood. Our waitress was very attentive and gave us GREAT SERVICE WITH A SMILE!!!! I would definitely visit this restaurant again.

• Visited March 2014
Norwalk, California
“And they don't even have utensils to go!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

It wasn't the Houston's they used to be. The menu selection was short and lacked variety. I went with a friend and she brought her 10 year old daughter. They don't have a kid's menu. Go figure. The waitress saw us a total of 3 times. 1, to take the order, 2 to give us our food, and 3 to take the plates and give us the check....okay 4. Very shallow and fake. Didn't get a warm sincere feeling. The daughter ordered a hot fudge sundae to go. There were no utensils or napkins. When we asked for them, she said that we were more than welcome to go to Johnny Rockets to get that. Umm.... so I can get a $10 meal next door with plastic ware but with my $79 dollar meal, I can't even get a napkin let alone a spork. Oh and be sure to ask for the ingredients of your meal. My friend bought a noodle salad with fish and it came with a boatload of macadamia nuts. It wasn't listed on the menu. Thank God she wasn't allergic. I liked the music, the restroom, and the ambiance.