“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This place is by far my favorite for lunch and dinner. Although it is a little more expensive than others. The quality of the food and service is completely amazing! Very good enviroment also.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I went to the Olive Garden for lunch and had a very nice meal. Not only was the food great, but it was also very good value for money. Recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

We always stay in Manhattan Beach when we come to LA and also this olive garden. However after enjoying good food here for the money over the years, we were disappointed this time - we had just arrived in the USA (Friday night) and were starving, but the salad left a lot to be desired that night - a lot of limp leaves and the bread sticks were hard. Our main meals were ok and so was the service, but it made us think twice about going back.

We did go back a week later and the salad was better - ie no limp leaves, but a lot of chunks from ends of lettuce. Bread sticks hard though!!! Service was good again.

We had never had this problem here before and needless to say we did not go back again.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This is a chain restaurant with chain restaurant food prep. If your looking of that neighborhood restaurant taste this is not the place....PS No amount of cheese can make the food taste better.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I know, I know. It's a franchise. But there's no rule that says a franchise can't serve good food. I've been there mostly for lunch and everything has been very good. My problem is that I have a hard time getting past the bread sticks and endless salad. Some of my favorites are the mussels (I can make a meal out of the appetizers), shrimp mezzaluna, spicy shrimp vesuvio, capellini pomodoro. In fact everything I've had there is a favorite. Plus they have delicious flavored iced teas and espresso. The only down side is that their service can be spotty. But the place is always full (that alone speaks well for the food) so that's the price you pay. My experience has been that the Manhattan Beach location has a little better service than Torrance. But the food has the same good quality at all locations I've been to.