“Best Breakfast in MB”

Uncle Bill's Pancake House
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best Breakfast in MB”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Breakfast is big in MB. This is the best place. Great service, excellent food, perfect location, owner is working and available and locals love it.

They only do breakfast and do it well.

Must try !!!

Visited December 2013

Colorado
“I Had an Uncle Bill of My Own as a Child”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stumbled upon this cafe on my way to the Manhattan Beach and stopped in for breakfast. Since it was Easter Sunday, there was quite a line, but being by myself, I took a spot at the counter. I had the whole grain pancakes and they were excellent. The menu is quite varied and the people around me were known by name by the staff, so it must be popular with the locals. My food came out quickly and my coffee cup was filled with regularity.

Visited April 2014
Manhattan Beach, California
“Great omelets”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We tried the omelets and the pancakes and they were both excellent! This is a great place for breakfast.

Visited March 2014
Alta Loma, California
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We really enjoyed our breakfast here. The coffee was smooth and good. We split the Expo 73 omelette and macadamia nut pancakes. I wasn't so sure about the omelette, especially the 'meat sauce' on it, but it was excellent! Their hash browns are among the best I've had and the pancakes are good. Service was very good as well - attentive, but didn't feel rushed. We'll go back for sure.

• Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Best Breakfast in Town!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Absolutely wonderful breakfast spot, in a great area. A great way to spend the day with the kids, having a huge, filling, terrific breakfast and then strolling down to the ocean and the pier. Pancakes are great, waffles are excellent, omelets are superb. We've not had a bad meal and its one of the few places where my kids clean their plates.

• Visited March 2014