“Excellent Breakfast”

Uncle Bill's Pancake House
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

This little pancake house 2 blocks off the ocean is a fantastic little find. We had breakfast there after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. My wife had banana nut pancakes and I had a cheese, onion, and mushroom omelet. Mine came with 2 pancakes and potatoes as well. The food was excellent and very reasonable pricewise for the LA area. They have inside and outside dining and the place was full the whole time we were there which is always a great sign. We went at 8:45 - 9:00ish and it was already busy. By the time we were done there was a wait to be seated.

The staff was very friendly and hard working. I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast at Uncle Bill's on a Thursday. It was full but we managed to get an indoor table quickly. Staff was friendly and food was tasty. Atmosphere appropriately beach like, casual and easy going. Their omelets and hashbrowns were good.

Manhattan Beach, California
“Always happy to wait for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I can't seem to show up for breakfast on time but the time waiting to be seated is a welcomed time to just chill, take in the beach air and sun, and smile! One block from the beach and be sure to request an outside table to feel the vibe of the day. It is that magical moment when you can be anywhere but you are here! And here is where their delicious breakfast is prepared and consumed. It is the kinda place where us locals ponder the fact that we live in holidayland and treating ourselves for breakfast near the beach is tooooo cool! Do I come here for their breakfast, location, beach vibe, yummy food, or totally beach like servers? Maybe, but I come here because I live in holidayland!

Union, New Jersey
“Breakfast of champions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I traveled to Los Angeles in June 2014. I had the pleasure of eating at Uncle Bill's twice for breakfast. The restaurant provide outdoor seating with great views of Manhattan Beach. I enjoyed the sour dough French toast with cheddar cheese and bacon. A strange combination in my mind at first, but I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed it so much I came back the next day and order it again. This time with a steak to match. When ever i make it back to Los Angeles this place is tops in my list.

• Visited June 2014
“Best breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I thought the food was absolutely amazing! It's a small place but has a great feel/atmosphere. We did have to wait about 45 minutes to get a seat, but it was worth it. I wasn't overly impressed with our waitress. Possibly just because they were so busy. I loved everything about this place! Highly Recomended!

• Visited July 2013