“Worth the Wait”
Review of Rock'N Fish

Rock'N Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock'N Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Manhattan Ave.
Transit: Ocean Express free trolley service is available from the LAX area to various stops around Manhattan Beach. For more information, call 310.642.7851.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Arrived on a Wed evening without a reservation and had to wait a while for a table to open up in this packed restaurant. Lovely walking around the area and saw a very beautiful sunset. Finally got a table. Waitstaff was very willing to let us try sample of various wines before deciding which to order. Terrific and very extensive menu. Had the salmon with salsa--excellent. Definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We arrived for a late lunch and were grateful to be able to have a table on the front patio, as it was a gorgeous SoCal day and we were to fly out to Australia that night. We needed some good sun before that LONG flight. Two had the fish and chips and pronounced it wonderful. It was a very generous serving and they doggie-bagged some home. Hubby had chowder followed by gumbo, and enjoyed that. I loved my Seared Ahi Tuna - and my two side choices of sweet potato chips and grilled Asparagus - though offering ketchup as one of the sauces seemed out of step with the quality and style of dish. The soy sauce and wasabi, also served, were much more appropriate. The service was efficient, and the wine list fine. I enjoyed my William Hill (2012) Central Coast Chardonnay.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I love Manhattan Beach. Great restaurants here. Rock Fish is a great here. Fantastic location. Close to the beach. Great selection of beer and wines. Fresh fish. Plenty of food. Try the fish tacos. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This place was packed which should be a clue as to how good it is. But, it is close to the beach so everything is packed. I ordered Tuna woth Spicy Mac N Cheese. Both were excellent. Several other items on the menu look amazing and I can't wait to return to try them. I'm definitely coming back and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were walking around looking for a place to eat in Manhattan Beach and we decided on this place because the wood fire smell coming from this place was amazing. I had a mahi sandwich that was delicious, but it was outdone by the spicy mac & cheese that I had as a side. The mac was serious. It was finished in their wood oven so that top layer tasted like smoked cheddar. The top was crispy and a little crunch, but the inside was very gooey and melty. It was great. Our server also had an awesome radio voice. He was very energetic. He was a good character. I would recommend this place and will be coming here again the next time I am in town.