“now that is what I'm talkin about”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rock'N Fish

Rock'N Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock'N Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Soups, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Manhattan Ave.
Transit: Ocean Express free trolley service is available from the LAX area to various stops around Manhattan Beach. For more information, call 310.642.7851.
Phoenix, Arizona
“now that is what I'm talkin about”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Was in LA for business and this restaurant was suggested by the front desk at the hotel we were staying in. Great recommendation. Great friendly server in a beautiful location maybe 200 steps from the pier on Manhattan Beach.

I had the Swordfish with asparagus and spinach. It was absolutely delicious. I believe the asparagus was grilled and was simple but delicious just how I like my food. It came with a small bowl of cherry tomatoes and probably balsamic vinegar it again was a delicious combo with the swordfish. We sat on the front porch it has a retractable roof which was half open.

OK now the dessert....there were four of us and we split a NOLA bread pudding (would not normally chose this myself) but wow it was fabulous....then we split a decadent Sticky TOFFEE PUDDING....I could have literally licked the bowl it was so good.

Great meal and I would consider it very reasonably priced for Manhattan Beach area.

A can't miss

• Visited June 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Food, Great Location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went for lunch, it was a Thursday so not to busy. The location is excellent, right next to the beach. The staff was friendly and prompt, and the food good. I will definitely go back.

“Fantastic Food Close to the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us, and it did not disappoint. Despite not being able to make reservations until 8:30, we arrived early and were able to get a table upstairs with no problem.
Our server was friendly and was very knowledgeable of the menu. I ordered the Seared Wild Ahi Tuna, with sides of cole slaw and seasonal vegetables. The large portion of tuna was perfectly prepared and extremely tender. The vegetables, were a bit bland, but a dash of wasabi and soy sauce livened them up. The cole slaw was quite good as well. The White Dog IPA, a locally brewed beer, complimented my dinner nicely.
I wouldn't hesitate to come back again on my next visit.

• Visited June 2014
IL
“Worth the Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Arrived on a Wed evening without a reservation and had to wait a while for a table to open up in this packed restaurant. Lovely walking around the area and saw a very beautiful sunset. Finally got a table. Waitstaff was very willing to let us try sample of various wines before deciding which to order. Terrific and very extensive menu. Had the salmon with salsa--excellent. Definitely worth the wait.

• Visited April 2014
Canberra, Australia
“Good food, and lovely ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We arrived for a late lunch and were grateful to be able to have a table on the front patio, as it was a gorgeous SoCal day and we were to fly out to Australia that night. We needed some good sun before that LONG flight. Two had the fish and chips and pronounced it wonderful. It was a very generous serving and they doggie-bagged some home. Hubby had chowder followed by gumbo, and enjoyed that. I loved my Seared Ahi Tuna - and my two side choices of sweet potato chips and grilled Asparagus - though offering ketchup as one of the sauces seemed out of step with the quality and style of dish. The soy sauce and wasabi, also served, were much more appropriate. The service was efficient, and the wine list fine. I enjoyed my William Hill (2012) Central Coast Chardonnay.

• Visited May 2014