“Food is always delicious”
Review of Rock'N Fish

Rock'N Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock'N Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Manhattan Ave.
Transit: Ocean Express free trolley service is available from the LAX area to various stops around Manhattan Beach. For more information, call 310.642.7851.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Ahi sandwich - quite good! Covered outdoor seating - Brilliant, and made the afternoon dining experience pleasant! My daughter had the crab cakes (her favorite) - we were there at 2:30 or so - which was a good time of day! We've been here for dinner a few times!

There are newer reviews for Rock'N Fish

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Was in LA for business and this restaurant was suggested by the front desk at the hotel we were staying in. Great recommendation. Great friendly server in a beautiful location maybe 200 steps from the pier on Manhattan Beach.

I had the Swordfish with asparagus and spinach. It was absolutely delicious. I believe the asparagus was grilled and was simple but delicious just how I like my food. It came with a small bowl of cherry tomatoes and probably balsamic vinegar it again was a delicious combo with the swordfish. We sat on the front porch it has a retractable roof which was half open.

OK now the dessert....there were four of us and we split a NOLA bread pudding (would not normally chose this myself) but wow it was fabulous....then we split a decadent Sticky TOFFEE PUDDING....I could have literally licked the bowl it was so good.

Great meal and I would consider it very reasonably priced for Manhattan Beach area.

A can't miss

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went for lunch, it was a Thursday so not to busy. The location is excellent, right next to the beach. The staff was friendly and prompt, and the food good. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us, and it did not disappoint. Despite not being able to make reservations until 8:30, we arrived early and were able to get a table upstairs with no problem.
Our server was friendly and was very knowledgeable of the menu. I ordered the Seared Wild Ahi Tuna, with sides of cole slaw and seasonal vegetables. The large portion of tuna was perfectly prepared and extremely tender. The vegetables, were a bit bland, but a dash of wasabi and soy sauce livened them up. The cole slaw was quite good as well. The White Dog IPA, a locally brewed beer, complimented my dinner nicely.
I wouldn't hesitate to come back again on my next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Arrived on a Wed evening without a reservation and had to wait a while for a table to open up in this packed restaurant. Lovely walking around the area and saw a very beautiful sunset. Finally got a table. Waitstaff was very willing to let us try sample of various wines before deciding which to order. Terrific and very extensive menu. Had the salmon with salsa--excellent. Definitely worth the wait.