“Location is Great / Worth Stopping In” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rock'N Fish

Rock'N Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock'N Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Soups, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Manhattan Ave.
Transit: Ocean Express free trolley service is available from the LAX area to various stops around Manhattan Beach. For more information, call 310.642.7851.
Denver, Colorado
“Location is Great / Worth Stopping In”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We visited Rock'N Fish during an anniversary trip to CA. This was just an afternoon snack so we had some apps and a drink. The shrimp mango ceviche and mahi sliders apps were very good. I've been told the grilled artichoke app is fantastic but we were not craving that at the time. Good drink and wine choices. It's a little pricy but understood given Manhattan Beach. It is just up the street from the pier so location is fantastic. I do think it's worth stopping in for a bite and drink. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CO-Heres_to_Life

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Same street as the Pier.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Rock'N Fish is just a few minutes walk to the Manhatten Beach Pier.
It has a nice atmosphere and friendly staff.
We had eaten here many years ago and that prompted our return.
The menu has a good range to select from. Food and local beer are delicious.

Todmorden, United Kingdom
“Fish n Chips by the seaside Californian style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Well this was an interesting late lunch with my colleague - as an Englishman visiting LA on business - came out this part of area to be nearer LAX and miss the traffic (dreadful by the way in the morning) - however - this place (no pun intended) had a great looking menu with plenty to choose from and I plucked for a traditional meal - to check out how the local chef prepared and srved up traditional fish and chops and it was pretty good - good size portions - not sure about the stringy chips but the fish was very good indeed - service was very friendly - we sat in the opened section at the front of the restaurant and being close to the pavement/sidewalk it gave it a little extra I think, very interesting period decorations - inside was cool and subtly lit and yes I have to say I enjoyed my late lunch of fish n chips

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Return visit was a disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

We are locals and have dined at this restaurant before. Knowing the restaurant is busy, I attempted to make a reservation but I was unable to when I call ahead. However, the hostess assured me that half the restaurant was left open to accommodate walk ins. What she neglected to tell me was that walk ins are seated in the back darkest corners facing the wall.

Our past experience regarding the food has been good but this time, it was hit and miss. Fish entrees were good but steaks were not. For the money, I expect more.

The service was good but we will not be in any hurry to return again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Food is always delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Ahi sandwich - quite good! Covered outdoor seating - Brilliant, and made the afternoon dining experience pleasant! My daughter had the crab cakes (her favorite) - we were there at 2:30 or so - which was a good time of day! We've been here for dinner a few times!

Visited June 2014