“So much better than typical fast food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pachanga Mexican Grill
Ranked #117 of 194 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 July 2014

These guys have been here in this location, with many of the same employees, for about two decades. We have been going there since they opened. Good value, delicious food, fast counter service. We love the burritos, the taco Mexicano, the quesadillas and all the salsas. They also have great lemonade. At noon on a weekday, the line may be almost out the door. Come a bit early or a it late for better luck at snagging a table. The service will be great no matter when you go. These guys rock.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I love Pachanga's. Can't believe the rating isn't higher. I lived in MB for years and now I drive from Pasadena (occasionally) to get my fix. Best nachos, quesadillas and burritos around.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is a favorite lunch spot for many of my coworkers. I dont eat out that much but the food here does hit the spot when I decide to hit the gym during my break and need something delicious and quick.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Used be a little gem in Hermosa beach and in Manhattan Beach. Seems to be part of a downward trend of fresh Mexican restaurants. La Salsa chain has closed. Baja Fresh has closed many stores and the ones left are very inconsistent and highway-rest-stop quality.

You tell me where to find what La Salsa and Pachanga once were?