“Far above average beer selection, good burgers”
Review of Brewco

Brewco
Ranked #10 of 194 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stopped for lunch during day trip to area. Nice busy place. Pleasant engaged staff. We were seated in about 15 minutes, after giving name for a "20 min" wait- that's well done! Beer selections very good, properly served. Traveling w son, he recommended and we agree, good place!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We searched Untappd for nearby breweries. This was listed but not a brewery - but a great bar setting with excellent food. Don't go if you want to have conversation though - way too loud.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We went their on the 8th of July the food was lovely and the staff
Amazing especailly the lady served us was the best customer service we had and the food been recommended by her and we really enjoyed it the atmosphere was amazing .I'll will definitely visit this restaurant every time I come to LA .

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Casual fun bar with good food and refreshing drinks. Love that they have a burger named after me! Love the tables at the railing that have views to the ocean.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife, mother-in-law and my 2 year old daughter. Kid friendly, great selection of beer and wine, huge menu and great service!! If we had time I'd make sure to go back!!