“Delicious Indian Buffet not to be missed, in MB now”
Review of India's Tandoori

India's Tandoori
Ranked #85 of 192 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Inglewood Avenue
Description: Are you looking for the best Indian cuisine in Los Angeles? Well look no further. India's Tandoori offers the healthiest dishes made with the freshest, most flavorful ingredients. You will leave hungry. We are the next best thing to visiting India. One of our main priorities is making sure you get healthy and delicious food. You should not have to sacrifice flavor to maintain a high quality of health. Enjoy traditional Indian dishes like tandoori chicken, and more unique ones like curried goat. Whatever you're craving, we have something that will satisfy your desire for the best Indian cuisine around. Whether you are having a business lunch, entertaining family and friends, or just having a night on the town, you can count on us to have a wide selection of yummy Indian cuisine, guaranteed to send you on your way with a smile and a full belly. It is our goal to make sure you have an enjoyable time when you come dine with us. Come visit us today. We are eager to serve you and your guests scrumptious authentic Indian cuisine.
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I'm quite certain that I visited the precursor to this restaurant, when the same proprietors' business was located to the east, off of Inglewood Avenue (please note that this TA entry has several errors, both as to location (cross street) and reviews of the Lahaina restaurant at this location before India's Tandoori moved here. HELLO - Trip Advisor EDITOR! ???)

Anyway, I'd been meaning to try the buffet, and finally made it last week. YUM. I was a little hesitant in that it was after 2 pm when I arrived, and for some buffets, that would mean lots of sauce and no meat in the serving dishes, dried out rice, etc. Thankfully, NOT THE CASE HERE. The buffet looked full and recently refreshed. There were two kinds of fresh-tasting rice, lots of pieces of tandoori chicken, plenty of chunks of chicken breast in the tikka masala, goat curry, daal that was PERFECT, the best saag paneer I've had in ages, a typical salad and sauce bar, and three kinds of pudding for dessert along with fresh fruit (GREAT mango.)

The room itself feels much cleaner and brighter, and is more spacious than a lot of Indian restaurants I've visited. I had outstanding service, with my choice of fresh naan, and several offered refills of my Diet Coke. I didn't feel rushed and I didn't feel overlooked or neglected in any way either, as can sometimes happen with a solo diner. I am looking forward to going back, and bringing friends next time. This was a really good experience, and a delicious lunch.

There are newer reviews for India's Tandoori

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Very accommodating with a take out tray for a banquet. Went back for a dinner with a large group and the front end of the restaurant has been finished with tables. Both times we were pleased with the food and service. Well spiced chicken tikka masala and chutneys. Excellent goat. The service is appropriate to the reasonably priced restaurant. Convenient parking in the back. Avoid parking on Sepulveda.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is a new place for us down here and we decided to try it tonight....I'm so glad we did.

First, it's very pretty inside in that Indian kind of way. But, I like it and it made me feel relaxed.

We were shown to out table right away and we started with some appetizers to get a feel of the place. A chicken pastry pocket filled with chick peas and chicken (duh...) it was very good with the tamarind sauce on the table. I also had the soup which blew me away!!! A totally different flavor that I loved with a little kick.

Then we had Naan bread and Chicken Tiki Masala...what a dish!!!The bread was perfect to dip in the sauce and I couldn't stop. The chicken was perfectly cooked and we got it between mild and medium. I loved that they asked.

Wine list looked OK, didn't have any, but the beer selection was great. Lots of them I had never heard of.

I hope this place stays and propers!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Just dropped into Back Home In Lahaina a couple months ago. Wish I could cook like that. They've kept their quality and prices. Just right. We'll be back.
And just love the tree growing through the roof in the dining room.
If you encounter a crowd, be patient. It's worth a short wait. You'll meet some of the warm Polynesians that live close by that come in here regularly. And, the quick service at the table makes up for the short wait. You'll be back, too.

Bruce, San Anselmo

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I love this place! The service is okay, but the food is delicious. I absolutely love their macaroni salad and you MUST get the pork lumpias. They are amazing (don't tell but I've eaten two orders before). Yum yum yum yum