A friend recommended for us to stay in Manhattan Beach before we head to Disneyland and we couldn't have planned it better. Staying at the Shade Hotel was phenomenal!
1. Location, location, location: 3 short blocks from the beach. Across from the street from Vons. There's Jamba Juice, Starbucks & Noah's if you prefer the chains but there's tons of restaurants to check out.
2. Fantastic Staff: everyone was delightful & they made sure they accommodated anything & everything their guests asked for. They loaned us beach towels & chairs for our day at the beach. However there are no beach umbrellas.
3. Interior: this is a modern boutique hotel. The architecture & decor is beautifully appointed. The night we checked in, the courtyard was being used as a wedding venue. We even saw a famous pop star do an interview in the lobby.
Locals & tourists alike love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Shade, Manhattan Beach's premiere luxury boutique hotel, located 5.6 miles south of LAX and two blocks from the beach. Shade is a cool retreat after a long day at the office or a hot day at the beach, its exquisite environment is designed to maximize comfort and inspire relaxation while capturing the essence of coastal living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shade Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Shade Manhattan Beach