“Finally a new look for me :-)”
Review of A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic
San Pedro, CA
“Finally a new look for me :-)”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

After viewing a home video with my nieces, one of my them said, "Ya been sport'n that Doo for while huh Uncle..." Faced with this reality, I found myself at A Fresh Face Skin Care Clinic. Nervous about making this change, I was welcomed and treated with compassion by the professional and talented staff at Fresh Face Care. I emerged a new man with a fresh and very natural look. It is because of the great reviews from family and friends on my new look, that I felt compelled to tell everyone they should experience what I did. Thank you Fresh Face! You guys rock! See you again soon!

Visited July 2011

hermosa beach ca
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice people, fast and relaxing service.”
Reviewed 23 May 2011

A fresh face skin care clinic is a great little place! They have fast service. Great value and a wonderful atmosphere!

Los Angeles, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I keep going back for a reason!”
Reviewed 14 August 2010

I've always had a pleasant experience at Fresh Face, whether it's for a haircut, bikini wax, massage, facial, chemical peel, or micro-derm. Victoria is a very trusted beautician. She knows what she's doing, and then some!

2 Thank JoannainLA
Hermosa Beach, California, USA
“Personalized, professional, and phenomenal skin care”
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I've been going to Victoria at A Fresh Face for seven years including through two pregnancies. The fact that I'm still there with all of the other options in the area speaks volumes. Victoria always knows how to customize my facial or massage to what I need - be it a little R&R, help with hormonal break outs, or brightening up hyperpigmentation. She stays on top of the latest skin care trends and has always offered a money back guarantee if I didn't like something with which we experimented. If you are seeking someone dedicated to providing personalized, professional service and phenomenal skin care, go to A Fresh Face.

hermosa beach ca
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Victoria's eye brow treatments are so...”
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Victoria's eye brow treatments are so wonderful! When they are finished they aren't very red, the shape you want will be done for you, and she does a great job every time! Thanks Victoria

1 Thank seaira