Depends very much on the room. Had two rooms: the first (124), noisy (close to lobby), smelly and uncomfortable, so I asked to move. Depending on the receptionist asked there was room or not, so I needed to spend another night. The 2nd one, more comfortable (3rd floor) and less noisy (although noise from street was clearly noticed). The breakfast is good enough, and they prepare pancakes or waffles, on request, and service is polite and quick. There is a valet parking (10$ per night), very professional (don't forget the ticket).
Laundry is an external service and it is received next day (I needed to ask because the clothes were not at my room and it took for a while to find them...
So, probably, if I come back, I will ask for a room far from the elevator and, never, close to the lobby...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection