I stayed here attending an event held at the hotel. It's location is pretty close to LAX and is tucked between a very busy intersection and an upscale neighborhood. It's a boutique style hotel and it's deco is modern vintage? The colors and surfaces are modern but the photographs are of vintage 50's Barbie type dolls, very cute. Rooms are comfy and clean. There is a little pool and a nice banquet area. They have bikes you can ride to the beach. Right across the street is a big mall with shops and restaurants. A little further down another shopping center with Anthro, Mac, container store, nordsrtoms. I would recommend this for a quick LA stopover... Wouldn't want to stay for a vacation though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection