Great service, great food and great mid century modern décor. On busy Supulveda Street but it is tucked in behind so you would never know it as it feels like you are in some quaint neighborhood. Bar upstairs, has great menu, great service and awesome cocktails. Really cool vibe. Did not hit the pool but looks awesome with a nice courtyard. Small property but very friendly staff and they offer you a Ding Dong at the check in counter - how cool is that? Room was huge. I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection