The staff was very friendly, the room was what I expected for the price paid. The mattresses were not the softest I'd ever slept on, but nor were they "bad" mattresses. The carpets were either recently installed or recently cleaned.
The only issue I had was that when the maid came in to clean, she turned the air conditioner to fan only and opened the window a crack... with all of our belongings left inside, I did not appreciate the fact she was leaving the window open. When I complained to the desk clerk, he apologized and gave us a reduced price for the rest of our stay.
It's not as close to the beach as I'd have liked, but it was not hard to find. The area is a very decent neighborhood type of place. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and my visit to Manhattan Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manhattan Beach, The Crimson Hotel is your ideal getaway on business or pleasure. We feature a 45 unit limited service hotel just over 1 mile walking distance from the Manhattan Beach Pier and 5 miles south from the LAX airport. Centrally located we are close to major los angeles and beach side attractions. Our rooms feature flat-screen TVs,cable tv, Free hi-speed WI-FI, Free underground garage parking, Complimentary continental breakfast as well as a heated pool and spa tub in the outdoor patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crimson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Comfort Inn