Westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection
The Belamar Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$187
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Crimson Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
US$111
Hotels.com
The Sea View Inn at the Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Wave Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
US$124
Travelocity
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotels.com
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$472
US$445
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hermosa(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Pool
Grandview Inn(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$223
All reviewsgolf coursethe concierge loungegolf viewbristol farmsbeautiful propertynice hotellobby barbusiness hotelexercise roomrestaurants within walking distancebusiness triphotel staffpool area isminute driveclose to the airportla areamarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel this pass weekend from the moment we arrive the staff was so wonderful. From Ulises at Valet to Rafael, Ashley, Jessica and Noam (spelling) at the front desk which were always smiling and willing to go the extra step..

The room were nice and clean. Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2013
Jeff H, General Manager at Westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

I'm delighted that our attentive staff could make your stay with us even more enjoyable. I will certainly pass your compliments on to them, and I know they will appreciate it. Thank you for the wonderful review, and we look forward to your next visit. - Jeff

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We enjoyed staying at this hotel, because of how it is situated, close to airport, restaurants and shopping. The hotel is well equipped with computer access in different parts of the hotel. We stayed in the Club section and breakfast was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. Many of our guests are surprised to find out how conveniently located we are, with easy access to LAX, the beach, and major freeways that link to many attractions around Los Angeles. Thank you for sharing your review. - Jeff

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I spent a week down in Manhattan Beach this summer and had a very nice stay at the Manhattan Beach Marriott. The staff throughout the hotel was very professional and on top of their game. The property is in a great location about 2 miles from the beach and close to some great restaurants and shopping. I had a room overlooking their par 3 golf course so you didn't feel like you were really in a bustling L.A. area hotel. The rooms were nice although if you like having a tub in the bathroom most of the rooms don't have them. Overall a great stay and I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the golf course were great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Jeff H, General Manager at Westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

I'm so glad to hear that you'd definitely return, thank you.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We recently planned a seminar at a nearby location and worked closely with the staff to set up accommodations for over 20 people. The staff met all of our needs, and went above and beyond our expectations. The hotel rooms were clean, the staff very friendly, and the location was perfect. I would definitely stay at this location again.

Room Tip: If able, ask for a room overlooking the golf course with a balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for the review. Indeed - the views of the golf course are spectacular. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back again.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

From start to finish, my experience with hotel staff was phenomenal! A business trip made to feel like an incredible vacation. From starting my days with a delicious breakfast in the Concierge Lounge to ending them relaxing and visiting with co-workers in the lobby lounge and bar area. The food was nothing short of gourmet, even the $5 Happy Hour appetizers. Very unique and out of this world! I only wish I could recall the names of each individual that made the difference, with their friendly and prompt service, from the valet and front desk staff to the bellman and bartenders. A special thanks to the wonderful and incredible, Anna Demartino, their Hotel Event Planner. She worked very closely with me and my team to throw a reception that was very elegant with pleasant scenery overlooking their striking golf course. I highly recommend this venue! Additionally, the hotel location is perfect, close to beaches and a multitude of shopping and dining in walking distance. Finally, they made my dog feel very special, very pet friendly, AND I guarantee he loved the special cookies provided!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the golf course side as they have balconies and beautiful views!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

I'm so glad you had a phenomenal experience, thank you for sharing and for staying with us. I'll be sure to let Anna know how much you appreciated her help. Please come again.