Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$207
westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$263
Autograph
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$359/night.

Crimson Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
US$111
Wave Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
US$124
US$111
The Belamar Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$263
Official Site
  • Pool
The Sea View Inn at the Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$153
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$549
US$495
Travelocity
  • Free Breakfast
Seahorse Inn Motel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtcar dealershipmon wedfree breakfastliving roomthe penthousefire pitevening receptionyogurtbusy streetsepulveda blvdthe breakfast areapool and hot tubsanta monicala areashort drive
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We arrived as Marriott reward members and were told we got an upgrade to the penthouse. Yes, it was bigger, but it also had stains on the carpet, old , dark and in need of a facelift. It was not up to par with our other Marriott experiences. The stairwell and area outside the unit were not clean. We asked for a late checkout, because of a scheduled appointment and were not given it. The Manhattan Beach area was nice and we enjoyed the beach. I just couldn't recommend this property to a friend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank schamber23
Argel B, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hello Eddie Y.

I wanted to start with thanking you for the detailed review on how we can improve our guest rooms and over all experience, Feedback like yours is critical to the continued satisfaction and improvements to the property. Unfortunately it seems that the over all condition of our room didn't meet your standards and for that I am truly sorry. I cant imagine that you and you group had to experience all of those condition issues. I have passed your concerns on to the correct manager to ensure we do out best to fix the issue moving forward.

I wanted to share that we are expecting to go through a fabulous re-imagining of the property later this year that solve the issues you experienced. Please let me know if you plan to be in the area again and I will personally inspect the room to ensure you have a wonderful stay with us next time

I thank you once again for your candid feedback to help us improve.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during the 4th of July week and this is our second time staying at this location. Great location and beautiful hotel, the staff is the best, very nice and helpful.
We enjoyed everything about this Residence Inn except for their sofa bed.
The thin sofa bed mattress was all spring,
hope they update them soon. It was so uncomfortable that I had to go to Target next door to buy an air mattress to put on top of the thin mattress.
Our stay was wonderful, thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Argel B, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hello Eddie Y.

I wanted to start with thanking you for the detailed review on how we can improve our guest rooms. Feedback like yours is critical to the continued satisfaction and improvements to the property. I wanted to apologize for the sofa bed mattress not being up to your standards, I cant image how uncomfortable it must of been trying to sleep and I am truly sorry that you had to go out of your way to get an air mattress in order to even make it acceptable. I will say that I am glad to hear that my staff was very nice and helpful despite the room experience you had to go through.

I thank you once again for your candid feedback to help us improve.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Despite of locating just by one of the main thoroughfares Boulevard Sepulveda this hotel is actually quite peaceful and quiet. Apartments are functional and cosy. Breakfast is very good compared to many that I have used to in US. Extra bonus is self service laundry room. Gym is very small but functional. There is a pool like promised in advertising pictures but in real life it is a bit of a dissapointment; it is extremely small and located just by the big street and driveway to the hotel - not at all tempting for relaxation. We chose to go to the beach which is only few minutes away.

There are several different services very nearby, within walking distance. You can manage without a car (if that is ever a possibility in US...) if you are staying only in the neigbourhood. There are many grocery stores nearby like Ralphs, as well as Manhattan Village shopping centre.

We recommend visiting Manhattan Beach downtown where you can either walk of drive in few minutes. There you'll find many great restaurants and boutiques.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vuopalat
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Our first time here for a 4 nights stay last May.

Room 1111, last block, ground floor.

Be aware that there are no elevators, in case you are assigned a 2nd floor room.

The rooms and breakfast are the usual Res Inn style nothing more to say.

But they have a great happy hour.

The staff is the best thing here.

Is not easy to find such fine and polite people like those fellows.

Have to mention Nicholas,Taylor and Tofa at the front desk.

All of them extremely attenciosus and helpful, always antecipating our needs and offering help before asked for.

And the manager was always around interacting with the guests.

Feels like you were not in a town the size of LA.

I will certainly be back.

Room Tip: Second floor don't have elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank From_South
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Comfortable, roomy, clean, had all the essentials. Great kitchen, lots of closet space. Grassy areas for canine companions, bag/trash stations provided. Breakfast items were pretty standard, but it was well done. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful (thank you Nicholas). Did not feel uncomfortable walking the dog around the complex after dark, and it seemed pretty quiet. Guest laundry was clean and in good repair. Close to shopping/restaurants in El Segundo. Because it was 2-story individual buildings, it was a little homier and private than a high-rise. Much better for our dog.

Room Tip: Units tucked into the corners of the complex are quieter, get an upstairs unit.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family