The Sea View Inn at the Beach
The Belamar Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$208
  • Pool
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$165
US$124
US$306
  • Restaurant
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$439
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hermosa(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$201
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grandview Inn(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$223
All reviewsbeach chairsboogie boardslocal yolkfree bikesthe north endhighland avenuefree beachbedroom apartmenttwo blocksshort walk to the beachwithin walking distancelove manhattanoffice staffstandard roombike rideperfect locationbeach cruisers
Reviewed 29 July 2012

This was our second stay here and again the staff was spectacular! They are so attentive from the start and really do treat you like an old friend or family. Lost a room key in the Pacific and most places would prob charge 25$ or more but not here:) just told me no worries and enjoy my stay. We stayed in 402 amazing view! Will be back. Sean White

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Sincitysinner
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This is our second visit to this hotel. We just love it here, James and his crew just can't do enough for you. From the bodyboard and bike lending to the lovely cleanliness and great price.
2 happy brits, we will be back, thanks guys.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thelia
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My wife and I, along with my family stayed at the Penthouse Suite at Sea View Inn At The Beach in Manhattan Beach, California. I'd like to give it more than 3/5, but can't.

The penthouse suite contained 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a kitchen.

It wasn't the cleanest place I've ever stayed in. Its kind of a shame, because if they invested $1000 they could really, really make it nice. The furniture was ugly, old, and in terrible condition. The bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in awhile and if it was then it was a pretty poor job. The kitchen wasn't too bad, but some of the glasses looked dirty. I'm not saying every room is like this, but ours was. It has a nice little balcony, that you can sit out on and look out at the ocean. Its a 10 minute walk or so downhill to the beach. The guy who was down in the office (manager/owner?) was very nice and let us take boogie boards and towels for free. If you want a place close to the beach, and are on a budget, this is probably the place for you. Its a great area.

The view was what truly saved this place. its spectacular and you can see it on the YouTube video i posted below.

As for Manhattan Beach itself, I love it. I've traveled quite a bit and this is one of my favorite places. It truly is a "beach town". Its small, but there are tons of shops and restaurants all around. If you visit the Los Angeles area, this town is a place you must visit.

I posted a YouTube video in HD with a tour through our suite here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3S5YBjwZ7w

Room Tip: Make sure you get something with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We love this hotel, currently sitting on the balcony watching the sun go down. The penthouse suite (505) is great, plenty of room for my wife and two teenage boys and a lovely place to relax in after a day on the beach. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and great value for money! Some good places to eat nearby, two minutes from the beach, free towels, body boards, deck chairs and bikes and the Wifi is excellent.

Thank you, I hope we will return.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Martyn J
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We have been vacationing at the Sea View for the better part of 10 years and the location, accommodations, friendly staff and the over all experience never stops to amaze me. Living in a beach community in Florida you would think heading to another beach community wouldn't make sense however the Sea View's location and rooms are something you just cannot beat. We have stayed in their standard rooms, luxury rooms and penthouse suite over the years and all have been terrific. You will not find a better value anywhere. James and staff go beyond making your time there a rewarding experience. The conveniences from bicycles to beach chairs, beach towels, and yes even boogie boards allow you to concentrate on having a good time without worries. A major plus is that top rated restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and fitness opportunities for all ages are within walking or biking distance. Cool sea breezes and unbelievable Pacific views are a constant whether on the Strand, relaxing on the beach or in your room. The Kennedy's are already looking forward to our visit next July.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family