Location was good, one mile walk to the beach. Busy street but hotel walls kept out most of the noise. Rooms were very basic, tv and Internet worked intermittently. Had to go to lobby to get Internet to write this review. Possibly it is difficult to buy California king sheet sets as the sheets were old and stained. This is the first time I checked and smelled the sheets to verify they were actually clean. The next time I would look for another hotel before settling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn