Staff very loud early in the a.m. Not great when you are on vacation and getting woken up by 7 a.m. Room was clean but couldn't close door to washroom , no plug for bathtub. When staying at a location for more than 3 days it would be nice to have a bit of variety in the continental breakfast rather same offerings every single day. We ended up going out last 2 days of Six and buy breakfast elsewhere. Doubt we would stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn