Wave Hotel
The Belamar Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$164
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Crimson Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
US$111
The Sea View Inn at the Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$306
  • Restaurant
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$439
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hermosa(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
  • Pool
Grandview Inn(Hermosa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$223
All reviewsa tad bitfree parking underneathminute walk to the beachfamily suitepool and hot tubsepulvedaubermanhattan
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We had the king suite. All it needed was a fridge and microwave to make it perfect. The breakfast was lacking. Overall nice place. The hot tub was under construction and the pool looked a little green.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I booked a king jacuzzi room for our one year wedding anniversary... I figured we would be treated well as we were in the most expensive room... yea, not so much. From the moment we walked in, the man at the desk looked annoyed that he had to help a customer. Our room wasn't ready so we came back an hour later and got another guy who didn't even look up from messing around with his phone while he was talking to us. The people here just don't seem to care about their customers and want to get paid to stand around doing nothing. Then we got to the room and it was dingy... I'm not high maintenance by a long shot but I felt uncomfortable looking at the strange black fingerprint smudges throughout the room
and began pondering if it had been a crime scene. We tried to get away for the weekend but couldn't drive back home fast enough!

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The first thing I notice is an overwhelming smell of mint, but the mint was just a cover for what must have been mildew and or mold. The room was very humid and I wanted to leave,. I asked if there was another room but there wasn't. It was totality gross and I would never sty there again. The guy at the desk suggested I keep the door open to get rid of the smell, the carpet was gross, I kept my clothes and shoes on the whole time. Only slept for like a few hours and was out of there.
This place needs to be torn down.

Room Tip: don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Staff very loud early in the a.m. Not great when you are on vacation and getting woken up by 7 a.m. Room was clean but couldn't close door to washroom , no plug for bathtub. When staying at a location for more than 3 days it would be nice to have a bit of variety in the continental breakfast rather same offerings every single day. We ended up going out last 2 days of Six and buy breakfast elsewhere. Doubt we would stay there again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 July 2013

we stayed here for 5 nights and the location was perfect for us. It was a short stroll to Manhattan Beach and not far from Venice Beach and Sunset Boulevard and around a 35-40 min drive to Disneyland! The room was a little run down and the beds were hard for our tastes (we usually have a pillow top) but it was impeccably clean! Breakfast was simple but good and the staff were friendly and helpful. A few restaurants nearby and a Jack in the Box across the road made meals pretty easy.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the pool!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple