“Quick, Tasty, Reasonable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My Granddaughter really wanted to go here and it was a good choice for us not knowing the area. Our server was funny and very nice. Our food came quickly was really tasty and overall was a good experience.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Love the 2 meals for 20. Great deal. When your traveling with 3 teenagers this is a great place for a value meal.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I love to cook and rarely do we eat out. However, when we do we seem to always end up at this establishment. You can count on promtly being seated and served. The server's are all so very nice and polite. I love the changes they do to the menu. Unexpected, yet fresh and delicious. I am all about choices and they have so many that it will surely be a plus to a large Family of picky eaters. I am glad this is close to Home and keep up the Great work!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We just wanted to recommend this location due to its excellent service and good food choices. The waitress went out of her way to offer exception service. The food was delicious...especially the dessert.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

We always go here coz it's very convenient for us, but three times already we experienced poor service , one time we have to wait for15 minutes to get our order and one time 45 minutes for the food ,those day are not even busy days, just few customers too.