“Very Nice for the Price!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Manteca

Motel 6 Manteca
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
Willows, California
“Very Nice for the Price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed in Motel 6 in Manteca this weekend, and it was very nice for the price. The room was large, cheerful, and clean. It even had a microwave and refrigerator, which you usually don't get at a budget motel. The King bed was comfortable, the heater worked great, and the shower had lots of warm water with good pressure. Best of all was the clerk at the front desk. Sam was friendly, courteous, had a great personality, and made us feel very welcome. We were on the bottom floor, and it was quiet. I would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: We had room 103.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews and decided to this place. The original room we got had a major fly problem. At first I thought it was just one or 2 but then I looked up at the ceiling and there were 7 or more. Then our pillow cases were dirty as well. I called the front desk and the clerk moved me to another room without any issue. As we left the room I noticed more flies in the bathroom. The second room had only 1 fly but the sheets and floors in this room were dirty as well. Just skip this place altogether.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank rprasad80
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Manteca, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Check in so easy. Staff friendly and accommodating. Room super large with comfortable bed and everything very clean. Beautiful outdoor pool and hot tub. I had first floor which made loading and unloading luggage easy. Being alone i felt very safe. Will stay there again whenever I am in the area

Room Tip: Make reservation on line direct to motel.
Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Norma A
Lenox, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

The rooms had just been updated. There were wooden floor(laminate but still cool for a hotel). There was more than enough space in the room. We ended up spending 2 nights here just to rest up on our trip since the room was so nice. Very close to the highway and restaurants. They had a very small outdoor pool. We wish all Motel 6's had rooms like this for such a great rate. Typically we don't stay in Motel 6.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank countrytravelers15
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on enroute to Yosemite - very easy to find off the Freeway. Excellent huge new rooms (flat screen TV) loads of adjacent parkng to the room most of which are ground floor. Lovely helpful staff at front desk. For less than $55 a bargain!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Needed a place to stay for one night on my way to Manteca and for the price this place was incredible. $60, super large clean room with great AC and firm beds. The best part- single level so I pulled right up to my room with the car, unloaded and relaxed while watching the Flat Screen.

I've stayed all over the world and this pace rivals some really nice hotels in Thailand- similar in style with some modern upgrades including the table loveseat and retro sink.
The flooring was a laminate so no carpeting (better IMJ) and the room was so big you could have a roller derby in there. I did not jump in the pool and the shower head was low (I'm 6'). Water pressure was great and bed/pillow firm.

The best part- right across the street from Home Depot and down the street was IHOP.

Def Recommend.

Room Tip: first floor is best as you can park right outside your room.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Cruzhomes
Milan, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

I swore I'd never stay at a motel 6 again. but I needed a motel on the road to Yosemite and read wonderful comments and ratings and decided to give it a try. first fhe rate was much higher than online. the room they gave me was unmade... they changed it immediately, apologized... the second room was good, remodeled as I read in ghe reviews...but they forgot the bathtube .... awfull. th bed was ok. the staff kind and ready to assist. so I suspene my judgment on motel 6

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank ElisadeA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#5 of 5 in Manteca
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manteca - Ripon

Been to Motel 6 Manteca? Share your experiences!